SREA is pleased to announce its success in extending AmeriHealth Administrators’ (“AmeriHealth”) lease for 75,621 square feet at the Fort Washington Executive Center (“FWEC”), located at 601/602 Office Center Drive, Fort Washington, PA. SREA provided landlord representation services to CW Capital, owner of the buildings in the FWEC. Ina Sargen and Dan Moller of the SREA team worked with Chris Rink of NorthMarq to understand and meet AmeriHealths’ short- and long-term needs. AmeriHealth provides high-value health benefit services to clients along with cost-effective benefits administration and helps clients to plan and execute strategies that improve overall organizational value. AmeriHealth will continue to enjoy the many amenities offered at the Fort Washington Executive Campus, such as the fitness center, 5.4/1,000 parking ratio, full-service café and central courtyard.
Stockton Real Estate Advisors
One of the best places to work in Philadelphia!
- Congratulations On Your New Role, Justin!
- Stockton Real Estate Advisors’ Engineers Are Always Hard at Work!
- SREA Employee of the Year
- SREA Property Management, LLC Appointed Receiver for Brith Sholom House
- Why Is The 17-Story Center City Apartment Building Across From Monk’s Vacant And Covered In Graffiti?