SREA is pleased to announce its role in renewing and expanding Coldwell Banker’s lease for 9,985 square feet of office space at 220 West Germantown Pike, Plymouth Meeting, PA. Ina Sargen and Dan Moller of the SREA team represented CW Capital, the owner of the Building, in a direct deal with Coldwell Banker. SREA played an integral part in stabilizing the Building’s occupancy and enhancing the Building’s value with Coldwell’s lease extension and expansion. Founded in 1906, Coldwell Banker is one of the oldest and most established residential real estate franchises in North America.
Stockton Real Estate Advisors
One of the best places to work in Philadelphia!
- Congratulations On Your New Role, Justin!
- Stockton Real Estate Advisors’ Engineers Are Always Hard at Work!
- SREA Employee of the Year
- SREA Property Management, LLC Appointed Receiver for Brith Sholom House
- Why Is The 17-Story Center City Apartment Building Across From Monk’s Vacant And Covered In Graffiti?