The following outlines the key elements of the Internship Program:
Objective: Stockton Real Estate Advisors is a full-service, commercial real estate company, located in Center City, Philadelphia. We offer students an opportunity to gain valuable experience while receiving the benefit of a fresh perspective and eager mind.
Term: Spring Semester, Summer Semester, Fall/Winter Semester
Hours: Approximately 20 – 30 hours/week – we will accommodate students’ class schedule.
Rate of Pay: $10 per hour. All pay subject to appropriate State and Federal taxes.
Responsibilities: Duties and responsibilities will include, but not be limited to, the following:
- Building and using financial models
- Assisting in preparation of presentation materials and marketing collateral
- Interacting with potential and existing clients
- Conducting market and investment research, including database creation
- Compiling market statistics
- Organizing and gathering property information to be used on tours, proposals, e-blasts, web pages, reporting, etc.
- Assisting with database management
- Assisting with our social media platform
- Administrative support
- Observe agents making cold calls, canvassing; attend meetings with leasing agents
Employment with Stockton Real Estate Advisors, LLC is “at-will” and no oral or written representations may be considered a contract for any specific period of time.
Location: 1760 Market Street, Suite 900, Philadelphia, PA 19103
Contact: Amy Orons – firstname.lastname@example.org – 215-636-4445