SREA is always looking for the best and brightest professionals to join our growing team. Please review our Current Open Positions below and if you interested, please use the form at the bottom of the page to apply. You may apply for more than one position if you qualify.
Stockton Real Estate Advisors
1760 Market Street, Suite 900
Philadelphia, PA 19103
Seeking Motivated Independent Real Estate Professionals to Join our Growing Team
Stockton Real Estate Advisors is seeking motivated, independent real estate professionals to contribute to our continued growth and ready to capitalize on their true potential.
We are a hard-working, fun loving group, voted “Best Place to Work” by the Philadelphia Business Journal 3 years in a row. Our collaborative environment is dedicated to helping our clients and advisors outperform the competition.
Compensation is commission-based with unlimited earning potential. Exceptional splits and benefits and expense reimbursement. If you or someone you know is interested in learning more, please contact Jim Paterno at or give him a call at 215-636-4440.
Current Open Positions
Stockton Real Estate Advisors, a full-service sales, leasing, and investment advisory firm based in Philadelphia, PA, is seeking a Property Accountant to join our fast growing team. The ideal Property Accountant has experience with real estate and property accounting and is able to manage a large volume of work. You will assist in all phases of accounting including financial reporting, analysis, budgeting, and general ledger maintenance. This position is primarily “on-site” in our office in Center City Philadelphia.
This position offers the opportunity for substantial personal and professional growth and career investment, as this is earmarked to eventually move into the Controller/CFO role.
- Complete monthly bank reconciliations for each property
- Prepare monthly partnership distributions
- Prepare monthly variance reports for each property and explain differences between Actual vs. Budget
- Prepare documents, reports, and invoices for Annual Common Area Maintenance (CAM) and Real Estate Tax reconciliations
- Work with other departments and assist with the annual budget preparation
- Complete budget re-forecasting for each property
- Review account payable batches and invoices for property and process for payment
- Perform full-cycle accounting transactions through the GL
- Prepare escrow lease release documents and Draw Funding for various lenders
- Follow up with lenders on Reserve Disbursement requests and other issues
- Work with tenants to resolve billing issues and inquiries
- Work closely with the Investment Sales and Acquisitions department
- BA/BS Degree in Accounting
- Minimum 3 – 5 years of property accounting experience
- Real Estate and/or property management experience
- Analytical and strong problem-solving skills
- Solid understanding of issues relating to month end close
- Advanced Excel skills required – Property Management/Accounting Software experience desirable i.e., YARDI
- Must be able to work independently as well as within a team
- Strong communication and organizational skills are essential
- Must work within deadlines
- Salary $70,000 – $75,000 commensurate with experience
Stockton Real Estate Advisors offers a comprehensive and competitive benefit package including:
- Medical, Dental, Vision coverage
- Life Insurance
- Short and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- 401k with Match
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Quarterly “Fun” Days
If you’re ready to take the next step in your career, then please submit your resume with cover letter to:
Amy Orons, Director of Operations
Or use the form located at the bottom of this page.
Commercial Real Estate Advisor
Stockton Real Estate Advisors, a full-service sales, leasing, and investment advisory firm based in Philadelphia, PA, is seeking self-motivated, real estate advisors with at least two years’ experience to join our growing team.
A typical day will include sourcing new landlord and tenant representation relationships through networking, marketing properties, calling prospective tenants, determining site selection, negotiating build-out costs, and conducting market studies.
- Source new landlord and tenant rep business.
- Work closely with property owners/landlords on projects and leasing of their commercial properties.
- Prepare monthly reports tracking the goals of the owner and all leasing activity.
- Prepare strategic leasing plans for tenants and landlords.
- Interact regularly with clients to ensure that objectives are being met, while anticipating and responding to clients’ needs.
- Show space and qualify tenants.
- Advise clients in the development and execution of their individualized real estate investment strategies.
- Prepare analyses of clients’ properties, including opinions of value, market comparables, and research.
This is a commission with draw-based position during the first year of employment which will change to commission-only beginning Year Two.
- 2+ years’ experience in commercial real estate leasing or sales
- A PA Real Estate License
- Familiarity with real estate financial processes
- Knowledge of tenant and capital improvements
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Articulate and professional manner and presentation skills
- Strong organization and time management skills
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to work independently with minimum supervision
- Ability to develop and maintain long-term relationships
- Positive attitude, willingness to help others, team player
Entry Level Financial Analyst, Acquisitions
Stockton Real Estate Advisors, a full-service, commercial real estate company located in Philadelphia, PA, is seeking an Entry Level Financial Analyst, Acquisitions, to support the Director of Asset Management. This position is “on site” in Center City, Philadelphia. To learn more about our company, visit www.stocktonrea.com.
As a member of the Acquisitions Team, the Financial Analyst will dedicate his/her/their time to investment sales and acquisition analytics.
- Conduct company, property, and industry specific research
- Analyze and create property financial models using Excel – Argus knowledge a plus
- Author investment memorandums describing investment opportunity and financial returns for distribution to clients
- Support acquisition and sale physical, financial and legal due diligence efforts
- Analyze market data and incorporate information into property projections
- Assist in identification of potential acquisition properties for clients and Stockton
- Attend industry and client social/market events, as needed
- Coordinate and organize information for properties
- Internship/1-year professional experience in real estate, finance, or investment sales
- Bachelor’s degree with a passion for real estate
- Pennsylvania Real Estate Salesperson’s License or the desire to obtain (not required for initial interview)
- Advanced Excel skills with a strong background in financial modeling and valuation analysis
- Attention to detail with strong organizational skills
- Eagerness and ability to learn in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to read and interpret information as well as communicate effectively
- Desire to be on a team of positive, success-minded individuals
- Medical, dental and vision benefits
- Life/AD&D Insurance
- Long and short-term disability
- 401(k) plan with match
- PTO, paid holidays
- Free coffee, soda, snacks, quarterly “mandatory fun days”
Salary: $50,000 based on qualifications
2022 Fall/Winter Internship – Marketing/Leasing
Stockton Real Estate Advisors, a full-service, commercial real estate company located in Philadelphia, is looking for a Marketing/Leasing Intern who will bring their enthusiasm to our marketing department, but also help administratively when needed. Our ideal Intern will be able to multi-task, meet deadlines, and contribute to all aspects of our marketing strategies (design flyers, write content, make revisions, etc.).
This internship is “on site” at 18th & Market Street in Center City, Philadelphia.
The position responsibilities will include:
- Conduct company, property, and industry specific research
- Prepare real estate marketing flyers and presentations
- Assist Leasing team with administrative tasks
- Must be actively pursuing an undergraduate degree in business administration, real estate, marketing, graphic design, or similar degree
- Must have at least 2 years of academic undergraduate studies completed or a junior status at minimum
- Strong writing skills
- Proficient in Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Experience with Canva is a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to read and interpret information as well as communicate effectively with all levels of employees, clients, and vendors
- Ability to follow instructions, respond well to management direction, receive feedback, and take accountability for work product
- Potential for full-time position after graduation