SREA is always looking for the best and brightest professionals to join our growing team. Please review our Current Open Positions below and if you interested, please use the form at the bottom of the page to apply. You may apply for more than one position if you qualify.
Stockton Real Estate Advisors
1760 Market Street, Suite 900
Philadelphia, PA 19103
Seeking Motivated Independent Real Estate Professionals to Join our Growing Team
Stockton Real Estate Advisors is seeking motivated, independent real estate professionals to contribute to our continued growth and ready to capitalize on their true potential.
We are a hard-working, fun loving group, voted “Best Place to Work” by the Philadelphia Business Journal 3 years in a row. Our collaborative environment is dedicated to helping our clients and advisors outperform the competition.
Compensation is commission-based with unlimited earning potential. Exceptional splits and benefits and expense reimbursement. If you or someone you know is interested in learning more, please contact Jim Paterno at or give him a call at 215-636-4440.
Current Open Positions
Facilities Maintenance Technician
The Facilities Maintenance Technician (“FMT”) will provide routine maintenance services at all of our properties in Center City Philadelphia, the Philadelphia suburbs, and New Jersey. A valid driver’s license with a satisfactory driving record and mode of transportation is required throughout employment. This is a full-time, non-exempt hourly position, reporting to the Senior Engineer.
The FMT may be assigned an on-call and irregular work schedule, including early mornings, evenings, and holidays.
- Perform a variety of routine semi-skilled maintenance for SREA properties, including, but not limited to, carpentry, painting, plumbing, and electrical work.
- Conduct routine inspections and maintenance of HVAC equipment; replace filters, identify complex HVAC maintenance needs.
- Perform a variety of locksmith duties; install, repair, and replace locks on doors.
- Touch up painting and drywall patching as needed.
- Change light bulbs, interior and exterior, as needed.
- Patrol building exteriors for garbage, sweep loading dock and walks as needed.
- Work with subcontractors and vendors as required.
- Manage tenant request and preventative maintenance requirements through MRI/Workspeed – an on-line work order system, including respond and verify completion of all service calls.
- On-call maintenance for all facilities, 24/7.
- Assist with snow removal.
- Assist with unloading and storing supplies, furniture and equipment.
- Using mobile phone Apps, maintain records and logs of daily activities.
- High school diploma or equivalent qualification.
- Minimum of 2+ years of experience in a similar role.
- Reliable vehicle with current registration, proof of insurance, and valid driver’s license.
- Basic understanding of electrical, plumbing, and carpentry.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Must demonstrate strong communication and interpersonal skills; customer service oriented.
- Must be organized, detail oriented, self-motivated, and able to multi-task.
- Must possess strength, stamina, and mobility to perform medium to heavy physical work, to climb and descend ladders, to operate a variety of tools and equipment.
- Must possess the ability to lift, carry, push, and pull materials and objects weighing up to 50 pounds or heavier.
- Background Screening, including driving record
- Drug Testing Clearance
Experience in Life Science/Lab facilities is highly desirable.
Stockton Real Estate Advisors, LLC is an EEOC employer and offers a competitive compensation/benefits package. Interested candidates should send a cover letter and resume with salary requirements to .
Stockton Real Estate Advisors, a full-service sales, leasing, and investment advisory firm based in Philadelphia, PA, is seeking a Construction Manager with experience in supervising warehouse, distribution, multi-family residential, and office construction projects in the Philadelphia area. You will organize and oversee a wide range of construction projects from start to finish to ensure that they are completed in a timely and efficient manner.
The ideal candidate will be well-versed in all construction methodologies and procedures and able to coordinate a team of professionals of different disciplines to achieve the best results.
- Manage and oversee projects throughout the Philadelphia area
- Ensure that construction occurs according to schedule and within budgetary guidelines
- Plan all construction operations and intermediate phases to ensure deadlines will be met
- Review all plans and specs of each construction project prior to beginning the construction process
- Oversee subcontractors’ attendance and performance on job sites
- Approve project invoices
- Ensure all subcontractors, and anyone on the construction site follows proper safety rules and regulations
- Respond to customer/client complaints and concerns in a timely and professional manner
- Create master schedule for each project
- Hire contractors and other staff and allocate responsibilities
- Visit project sites as needed
- 10+ years of proven commercial construction project management experience
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- In-depth understanding of construction procedures, material and project management principles
- Outstanding communication and negotiation skills
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills
- A team player with leadership abilities
- Must work well under pressure and be able to establish a good working relationship with many different people, including clients, designers and crew
Commercial Real Estate Advisor
Stockton Real Estate Advisors, a full-service sales, leasing, and investment advisory firm based in Philadelphia, PA, is seeking self-motivated, real estate advisors with at least two years’ experience to join our growing team.
A typical day will include sourcing new landlord and tenant representation relationships through networking, marketing properties, calling prospective tenants, determining site selection, negotiating build-out costs, and conducting market studies.
- Source new landlord and tenant rep business.
- Work closely with property owners/landlords on projects and leasing of their commercial properties.
- Prepare monthly reports tracking the goals of the owner and all leasing activity.
- Prepare strategic leasing plans for tenants and landlords.
- Interact regularly with clients to ensure that objectives are being met, while anticipating and responding to clients’ needs.
- Show space and qualify tenants.
- Advise clients in the development and execution of their individualized real estate investment strategies.
- Prepare analyses of clients’ properties, including opinions of value, market comparables, and research.
This is a commission with draw-based position during the first year of employment which will change to commission-only beginning Year Two.
- 2+ years’ experience in commercial real estate leasing or sales
- A PA Real Estate License
- Familiarity with real estate financial processes
- Knowledge of tenant and capital improvements
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Articulate and professional manner and presentation skills
- Strong organization and time management skills
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to work independently with minimum supervision
- Ability to develop and maintain long-term relationships
- Positive attitude, willingness to help others, team player