SREA is always looking for the best and brightest professionals to join our growing team. Please review our Current Open Positions below and if you interested, please use the form at the bottom of the page to apply. You may apply for more than one position if you qualify.
Stockton Real Estate Advisors
1760 Market Street, Suite 900
Philadelphia, PA 19103
Seeking Motivated Independent Real Estate Professionals to Join our Growing Team
Stockton Real Estate Advisors is seeking motivated, independent real estate professionals to contribute to our continued growth and ready to capitalize on their true potential.
We are a hard-working, fun loving group, voted “Best Place to Work” by the Philadelphia Business Journal 3 years in a row. Our collaborative environment is dedicated to helping our clients and advisors outperform the competition.
Compensation is commission-based with unlimited earning potential. Exceptional splits and benefits and expense reimbursement. If you or someone you know is interested in learning more, please contact Jim Paterno at or give him a call at 215-636-4440.
Current Open Positions
Commercial Real Estate Advisor
Stockton Real Estate Advisors, a full-service sales, leasing, and investment advisory firm based in Philadelphia, PA, is seeking self-motivated, real estate advisors with at least two years’ experience to join our growing team.
A typical day will include sourcing new landlord and tenant representation relationships through networking, marketing properties, calling prospective tenants, determining site selection, negotiating build-out costs, and conducting market studies.
- Source new landlord and tenant rep business.
- Work closely with property owners/landlords on projects and leasing of their commercial properties.
- Prepare monthly reports tracking the goals of the owner and all leasing activity.
- Prepare strategic leasing plans for tenants and landlords.
- Interact regularly with clients to ensure that objectives are being met, while anticipating and responding to clients’ needs.
- Show space and qualify tenants.
- Advise clients in the development and execution of their individualized real estate investment strategies.
- Prepare analyses of clients’ properties, including opinions of value, market comparables, and research.
This is a commission with draw-based position during the first year of employment which will change to commission-only beginning Year Two.
- 2+ years’ experience in commercial real estate leasing or sales
- A PA Real Estate License
- Familiarity with real estate financial processes
- Knowledge of tenant and capital improvements
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Articulate and professional manner and presentation skills
- Strong organization and time management skills
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to work independently with minimum supervision
- Ability to develop and maintain long-term relationships
- Positive attitude, willingness to help others, team player